- 845 email messages so far. We've been a bit busy.
- 100 speeding dating meetings here at the WES Conference in Orlando with my partners from JLA and RBC. Rumor has it the sun was out.
- 845 emails from around the world and exactly ONE person attached a .VCF. Ben Marcel of Baton Rouge, LA, come on down you've won a free Term Sheet.
- 22 Countries represented in the email flow.
- 8 people wanting tech support for their Blackberry
- 1 person placing an order for the Blackberry Bold WITH a credit card
- 1 person giving me 24 hours to review the company before they were "forced to seek capital elsewhere."
- 12 "sent from my iPhone" emails (tacky people, tacky)
- 82 people wanting to know about funding to port their Palm app to the RIM devices.
- 6 people complaining about Verizon but the IP addresses suggest they are all coming from Mike Arrington's computers.
And my favorite stat of all:
- 24 full business plans WITH NDA's accompanying them.
I LOVE THIS GIG!